The Statement
The skills
2. http://idependentclient.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/the-evaluation.html
3. http://minidocumentary012.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/evaluation.html
4. and 5. - physical portfolio
The development from the start of the course:
Social skills: When I first started the course I had an issue with communicating with people . I was afraid to start conversation or something wrong. I have also trouble with being the leader of the group, since I was worried that I am being wrong or annoying. Now I am able to lead the group and work with a client.
I had trouble presenting my ideas and pitching for a role; I was unable to write about my strong points and skills. Now I am able to meet with a client and show them my ideas in a way that would convince them to work with me. I have also learned how to pitch for a role that I want to do. I managed to get all of the roles that I pitched for in the Script to Screen project - director of art and a memperof script writing tram.
I have also worked with many people. Before I would only follow their instructions and I would not share my opinions or ideas. I would be too worried that I will be ignored or that I woul say something wrong. Now I have experience in leading a group and deciding on important parts of a project run by a group of people.
Research: I have never been terrible at researching, however after a couple of months on this course, I learned a lot on the techniques of research and the ways in which I should do it if I wanted to present my work on academic level. I learned how to present consistannt and in depth research, which then I can apply to my work.
Work done inside the company:
Work done outside of the course:
In the future:
With all the skils that I have got through the course, I feel like I could be:
Red - represents what I have chosen for my CV
- hardworking
- excellent time management
- working very well under the pressure
- understanding different cultures
- bilingual - polish and english
- good organization
- able to take leadership
- able to take direction from others
- able to present my ideas
- committed to work
- able to think outside the box
- creative
- ambitious
- knowledge of the history of photography
- having the technical knowledge of camera, sound and lighting
- able to use a variety of software such as In Design, Photoshop, Premier Pro or After Effects
- very good editing skills, both video and photography
- able to produce a script
- able to produce copy
- good communication skills
- able to work with clients
- able to work in a group
- able to produce VTs
- able to compose and edit a music video
- able to take photos in variety of genres such as behind the scenes or editorial
- good planning skills
- able to produce a documentary
- to design a logo
- able to produce a story board
- able to produce a scene breakdown
- understanding the structure of English language and ways in which it can be use to gain a specific outcome
- fine art skills
- able to experiment
- learning from mistakes
- able to accept changes
- able to accept criticism and learn from it
- able to compose a casting call
- able to compose a newspaper article
- able to compose a tag line
- able to adapt someone's work
- able to design and update a website (in design and)
- able to work on live events
- good at multitasking
- good observation skills
- ability to write critically, analytically and creatively
- understanding the structure of a film, including theories and conventions
- understanding music video conventions
- able to design a digipack
- able to design a poster
- able to design a leaflet
- knowledge in crowdfunding
- able to read and play music
- excellent research skills
- able to organize an event - exhibition, poetry night and live tv shows
- ability to perform/act
- able to produce an animation
- understanding how advertisement works
- a good knowledge on PEGI and BBFC
- cable bushing
- character design
- branding skills
- costume design
- working with models
- working with actors
- working on drama production
2. http://idependentclient.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/the-evaluation.html
3. http://minidocumentary012.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/evaluation.html
4. and 5. - physical portfolio
The development from the start of the course:
Social skills: When I first started the course I had an issue with communicating with people . I was afraid to start conversation or something wrong. I have also trouble with being the leader of the group, since I was worried that I am being wrong or annoying. Now I am able to lead the group and work with a client.
I had trouble presenting my ideas and pitching for a role; I was unable to write about my strong points and skills. Now I am able to meet with a client and show them my ideas in a way that would convince them to work with me. I have also learned how to pitch for a role that I want to do. I managed to get all of the roles that I pitched for in the Script to Screen project - director of art and a memperof script writing tram.
I have also worked with many people. Before I would only follow their instructions and I would not share my opinions or ideas. I would be too worried that I will be ignored or that I woul say something wrong. Now I have experience in leading a group and deciding on important parts of a project run by a group of people.
Research: I have never been terrible at researching, however after a couple of months on this course, I learned a lot on the techniques of research and the ways in which I should do it if I wanted to present my work on academic level. I learned how to present consistannt and in depth research, which then I can apply to my work.
Work done inside the company:
- I have branded a company
- I have written a copy
- I have written a script
- I have designed a website
- I have done a broad research on branding, copy writing, advertisment and web design
- I have approached a possible client/interviwiee
- I have composed a VT
- I have composed a story board
- I have directed a VT
- I have designed a poster
- I have done in depth research on specyfic topic - herbs - interview history and styles, journalism history and styles as well as live tv show conventions
- I have been na cable busher
- I have been working under the pressure, were I had to quickly come up with new ideas
- I have been approaching a client
- I have been pitching for wanted role
- I have been planning and directing
- I have been filming, using sound and light equipment, and interviewing
- I have been editing
- I have done a broad research on documentries and narattive theories
- I have approached a my personal client
- I have organised and produced the whole project myself
- I have worked with models and actors
- I have done in depth research on photography and fashion.
- I have written a scene break down
- I have created characters for a drama series
- I have written tag lines
- I have desgined leaflet, poster and costumes
- I have taken stills behind the scenes
- I have filmed a behindscenes fim as well as editied it
- I have done a broad research on grief and bereavement as well as episodic dramas and script wrting
Work done outside of the course:
- I have directed, filmed and planned a music video
- I have filmed a music video
- I have edited a music video
- I have designed costumes
- I have designed a website
- I have done a research on music video conventions and variety of thories
- I have written a story
- I have written a script
- I have planned, directed, produced nd edited a film opening
- I have desgined characters
- I have designed costumes
- I have done a broad research on film, narrative conventions and specyfic genre conventions
- I have done a broad research on BBFC and PEGI
- I have planned and produced a poetry night
In the future:
With all the skils that I have got through the course, I feel like I could be:
- a cable bushed
- journalist
- cameramen
- web designer
- web translator
- photographer
- editor
- copy writer
- photographer
- editor
- journalist
- stills photographer
- fashion photographer
- journalist
Red - represents what I have chosen for my CV
Comments
Post a Comment